Due to the success of previously balloted stages, the same ballot sales process will be in place for Stage 12 & 13.
Please read this process entirely and be sure to contact our sales team should you have any questions.
If you have already registered, you will automatically be entered in the Stage 12 & 13 ballot, unless you specifically request otherwise.
STAGE 12 & 13 SALES PROCESS
1) Stage 12 & 13 (21 lots) will be released via ballot at 9am, Saturday February 29 at the Taylors Quarter Sales Office, McCubbin Drive, Taylors Lakes.
2) To participate in the ballot, you must first register by paying a $5,000 registration fee in person at the Taylors Quarter Sales Office. The registration payment can be used towards the deposit. Registrations will open at 11am Friday February 21 and close at 4pm Friday February 28. No ballot registrations will be accepted prior to this date or on the day of the ballot.
3) Registered parties are to arrive at the Taylors Quarter Sales Office by 8:30am on Saturday February 29. The ballot will be drawn from 9am, names will be called, and you will have the opportunity to select your preferred lot. Due to strong demand, we advise that you should have an alternative should your desired lot not be available. Only one lot can be purchased per registration and the name drawn on the ballot must be the same name that appears on the contract. If the person signing the contract doesn't have the same name as the one drawn in the ballot, the Sales Consultant will have the right to cancel the hold and reallocate the lot to the next eligible person, unless otherwise approved. Transferring your right to choose a lot is not permitted. Multiple registrations are not permitted.
4) Successful parties will need to pay the balance of the10% deposit required to purchase the lot and sign an unconditional contract of sale by 4pm on Sunday March 1 (or as per terms agreed to by the sales agent on the day). Successful persons are entitled to purchase one lot only. Only one lot per household may be purchased on the day, unless lots remain unsold after the ballot process.
5) All payments can be made payable to Core Projects (VIC) Pty Ltd (Development Victoria’s appointed Sales Agent) - or via bank transfer (EFT). Registration deposits can be made with a Visa or Mastercard. Cash will not be accepted, and valid photo identification will be requested upon signing and receipts will be issued. Importantly, payment must bemade from within the Sales Office on McCubbin Drive from an account under the same name as the signatory of the contract.
6) Parties who are unsuccessful in the ballot have the option of a full refund of their $5,000 ballot registration fee within 5 business days, or to remain registered in the ballot process for future stage releases.