Given the recently updated guidelines surrounding COVID-19, we have reviewed our on-site ballot process to ensure that we do not place anyone at unnecessary risk.
Instead of holding an event in our sales office, we have now decided to conduct a virtual ballot on Friday March 27 and have outlined the process in further detail below.
TAYLORS QUARTER STAGES 14, 15 & 16 – SALES RELEASE PROCESS
In our final sales release for Taylors Quarter, we will be selling Stages 14, 15 and 16 (25 lots) via virtual ballot. Registered parties can view a video of the ballot draw on the Taylors Quarter Facebook page from 6:00pm this Friday night.
1) To participate in the ballot, you must first register by paying a $5,000 registration fee. Registrations opened on Friday March 20 and will close on Friday March 27 at midday.
Please call the Taylors Quarter Sales Office on 8317 3414 for advice on how to make this payment safely, and in-line with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines.
If successful in securing a lot, your registration payment can be used as part of your deposit. If you are unsuccessful this amount will be fully refunded within 14 days.
Upon registering you will receive a ballot ball number, and a text confirmation will be sent out once registrations close to remind you of this number.
2) View the ballot process this Friday night from 6:00pm on the Taylors Quarter Facebook page. When your number is called, it will also be assigned a “position number” which ensures that ballot participants are given the opportunity to choose their preferred lot in the order they were drawn.
Once the ballot numbers have been drawn and position numbers have been determined, participants will receive an email outlining the ballot ball numbers, where they positioned in the draw and a direct link to watch the ballot draw on the Taylors Quarter Facebook page.
3) On Saturday March 28 all ballot participants (in position order) will be contacted via phone between 8:30am and 10:30am. This will allow you to select your preferred lot and to book a contract appointment for Saturday March 28 or Sunday March 29.
Please be available and ensure you have a secure line during these times. You will be phoned twice and if there is no answer after the second occasion, you will then go the back into the queue and will be considered as a pass.
To keep track of which lots remain available during this process, each lot will be marked as sold when appropriate on the masterplan on the Taylors Quarter website.
4) Successful parties must make an appointment to pay the balance of the 10% deposit* and sign an unconditional contract of sale by 4:00pm on Sunday March 29 (or as per terms agreed to by the sales agent on the day). Successful parties are entitled to purchase one lot only, unless lots remain unsold after the ballot process.
Good luck to everyone participating in the ballot, and thank you for your understanding surrounding the new sales release process.
* All payments can be made payable to Core Projects (VIC) Pty Ltd (Development Victoria’s appointed Sales Agent) - or via bank transfer (EFT). Registration deposits can be made with a Visa or Mastercard. Cash will not be accepted, and valid photo identification will be requested upon signing and receipts will be issued. Importantly, payment must be made from within the Sales Office on McCubbin Drive from an account under the same name as the signatory of the contract.